Tax Forms and required information needed for your refund application
Please prepare the following forms to streamline your request for the coming year (parents who did not file a tax return in previous years, please prepare these forms also for the years 2014 and/or 2015).
- Personal and Family names for each family members as listed on your Social Security Card.
- SSN for each family member
- Date of Birth for each family member
- Mailing address to which the refund will be sent (if you have a U.S. bank account and prefer a direct deposit to that account please include the account details: Routing number & account number).
- Relevant contact information for ongoing communications – phone and email.
- 106 forms – if you were employed throughout the year (in the case you were self employed please send us your Israeli annual tax statements).
- W2 or 1099 Miscellaneous – If you were employed in the U.S. please prepare a W2.
- 867 Form – If you have an investment account in Israel (detailing income from this account, including: interest, dividends and capital gain).
- 1099 Form– If you own an investment account in the U.S.
- Rental income – If you own rental property in the U.S. or Israel, please mention this to your Virtue Tax Group representative and he will guide you appropriately.
- K-1 – If you have income from a partnership.
- If you have any other income that was not mentioned in the list above, please mention it to your Virtue Tax Group representative and he will guide you appropriately.
Please note: According to the law, in the event that you didn’t claim the Additional Child Tax Credit in previous years the IRS allows you to make retroactive submission for the past three years (in the current stage, for years 2014-2016).
Please fax all relevant document to 077-4448773 or scan the documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant contact information included (please do not send photos or photocopies of the documents).
Need professional tax advice?
Leave details and we will get back to you soon
About the Additional Child Tax Credit
Contributing to the Community
Us, at VirtueTax believe that beyond excellence in providing professional services toour clients, we must assist and support those in Israeli society whose fate has not improved.Our vision includes business entities and social entities joining hands together and having a shared sense of drive to promote all aspects of Israeli society. Therefore, we have a deep commitment to both Israelis in need and to voluntary bodies focused on helping them. As part of this mission, the company purchases and delivers essential products to those in need in cooperation with organizations such as the “Association for a Turnaround in Education”. Our additional area of activity focuses on transferring funds as donations to animal shelters such as “Jerusalem loves animals” and “Mateh Yehuda loves animals”. We believe that our active involvement in Israeli society, provides not only an important service to the community, but also improves our professional teams.