Required forms for tax filing
Required Tax forms and Information for your Tax filing
- Personal names and Family names for each family members as listed on your Social Security Card.
- SSN for each family member.
- Date of Birth for each family member.
- Mailing address to which the payment will be addressed (if you have a U.S. bank account and prefer a direct transfer to that account please include the account details: Routing number & account number).
- Relevant contact information for ongoing communications – phone and email.
- Salary/Wages– if you were employed throughout the year: in Israel, please send us your 106 form; in the U.S., please send us your W-2 or 1099-MISC form.
- Business income – If you were self-employed throughout the year: in Israel: please send us your Israeli annual tax statements ( Form 1301 with your income and expenses ). in the U.S: please send us your 1099-MISC form.
- Interest/pidend/Capital gain/loss income – If you have an investment account in Israel, please send us 867 form (detailing income from this account, including: interest, pidends and capital gain). in the U.S: please send us your 1099 form.
- Rental income – If you own rental property in the U.S. or Israel, please send us an annual summary of your income and expenses. In addition, please send us the following information regarding the rental property: (1) Cost (2) Address (3) Rental start date (4) Ownership percentage. If the property is in the U.S. and you received 1099-MISC form, please send it, too.
- Income from a U.S. partnership – please send us your K-1 form.
- Any Other income – If you have any other income that was not mentioned in the list above, please mention it and we will guide you appropriately.
Please fax all relevant document to 077-4448773 or scan the documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant contact information included (please do not send photos or photocopies of the documents).
Need professional tax advice?
Leave details and we will get back to you soon
Required forms for tax filing
Tax return filing requirements
Do you have a tax liability?
Contributing to the Community
Us, at VirtueTax believe that beyond excellence in providing professional services toour clients, we must assist and support those in Israeli society whose fate has not improved.Our vision includes business entities and social entities joining hands together and having a shared sense of drive to promote all aspects of Israeli society. Therefore, we have a deep commitment to both Israelis in need and to voluntary bodies focused on helping them. As part of this mission, the company purchases and delivers essential products to those in need in cooperation with organizations such as the “Association for a Turnaround in Education”. Our additional area of activity focuses on transferring funds as donations to animal shelters such as “Jerusalem loves animals” and “Mateh Yehuda loves animals”. We believe that our active involvement in Israeli society, provides not only an important service to the community, but also improves our professional teams.