Tax Refund application process
- Please provide us with the necessary documents so our representatives can first, at a fundamental level, make sure that you are eligible for the credit and its refundable part.
- Within a few days, a representative will contact you to verify your Tax refund eligibility and guide you on additional forms if necessary.
- One of Virtue Tax representatives will send you the financial commitment for your signature.
- Upon receipt of complete information and the signed financial commitment we will complete your Personal Tax Return and claim the Child tax credit.
- At this stage an email will be sent to you including the following forms for approval and signature for the purpose of filing your Tax Return:
- Form 8879 – an authorization to electronically submit your tax return to the IRS (Form will be sent only for year 2017).
- A copy of you tax return – This return incorporates your personal information for your approval.
- Upon receipt of the signed forms, the forms will be submitted electronically or sent in hard copies to the U.S. We will notify you and send a confirmation email and S-M-S with a link to check your refund status from the IRS web site.
- After receipt of payment you will be issued a receipt that will be sent to your email address.
Need professional tax advice?
Leave details and we will get back to you soon
About the Additional Child Tax Credit
Contributing to the Community
Us, at VirtueTax believe that beyond excellence in providing professional services toour clients, we must assist and support those in Israeli society whose fate has not improved.Our vision includes business entities and social entities joining hands together and having a shared sense of drive to promote all aspects of Israeli society. Therefore, we have a deep commitment to both Israelis in need and to voluntary bodies focused on helping them. As part of this mission, the company purchases and delivers essential products to those in need in cooperation with organizations such as the “Association for a Turnaround in Education”. Our additional area of activity focuses on transferring funds as donations to animal shelters such as “Jerusalem loves animals” and “Mateh Yehuda loves animals”. We believe that our active involvement in Israeli society, provides not only an important service to the community, but also improves our professional teams.