Tax Refund process
- Please provide us with the necessary documents so our representatives can first, at a fundamental level, make sure that you are eligible for the credit.
- Within three business days , a representative will contact you to verify your eligibility for a tax refund and guide you on additional forms if necessary.
- Upon receipt of complete information we will complete your Personal Tax Return and claim the American Opportunity Tax Credit.
- At this stage an email will be sent to you including the following forms for approval and signature for the purpose of filing your Tax Return:
- Form 8879 – an authorization to electronically submit your tax return to the IRS.
- Form 1040 – This form incorporates your personal information for your approval.
- Financial authorization – Virtue tax guarantees that if we determine that you are entitled to a refund, payment for the service will be made only after,and will be conditional upon your receipt of the actual refund. This undertaking is detailed in the financial agreement that will be sent to you.
- Upon receipt of the signed forms, the forms will be submitted electronically or sent in hard copies to the U.S. We will notify you and send a confirmation email with a link to check your refund status from the IRS web site.
- Near the actual receipt of your tax refund you will receive an email containing notice of payment as agreed in the financial agreement. The payment can be made in the following ways: cash / bank transfer / check in U.S Dollars or NIS equivalent payment as stated above.
- After receipt of payment you will be issued a tax invoice / receipt that will be sent to your email address.
Need professional tax advice?
Leave details and we will get back to you soon
About the American Opportunity Credit
Contributing to the Community
Us, at VirtueTax believe that beyond excellence in providing professional services toour clients, we must assist and support those in Israeli society whose fate has not improved.Our vision includes business entities and social entities joining hands together and having a shared sense of drive to promote all aspects of Israeli society. Therefore, we have a deep commitment to both Israelis in need and to voluntary bodies focused on helping them. As part of this mission, the company purchases and delivers essential products to those in need in cooperation with organizations such as the “Association for a Turnaround in Education”. Our additional area of activity focuses on transferring funds as donations to animal shelters such as “Jerusalem loves animals” and “Mateh Yehuda loves animals”. We believe that our active involvement in Israeli society, provides not only an important service to the community, but also improves our professional teams.